Bruker ICP-MS Solution
If you’ve ever wished that ICP-MS could be simpler, wish no more.
The EVOQ triple quadrupole for liquid chromatography (LC-TQ) was designed for a singular purpose – to reliably quantify
thousands of real samples in the fastest sample-to-report time possible. It delivers exceptional sensitivity, precision, accuracy, linearity, and a wide dynamic range for your multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays.
- Easily obtain ultra-high sensitivity for small molecules and biomolecules as a result of the innovative interlaced quadrupole
(IQ) dual ion funnel.
- Confidently run matrix-rich samples on the robust orifice plate based API interface.
- Efficiently analyze thermally labile molecules at high flow rates with the novel vacuum insulated probe (VIP) heated electrospray
- Save time using exception-based data-review software, which makes it easier to highlight chromatograms that do not meet preset method criteria.
Accuracy & Precision
Accuracy is the measure of the closeness of the experimental value of he actual amount of the target analyte in matrix. It is a measure of systematic bias. Precision is how well the experimental values agree with each other and is a measure of random error. Together these parameters measure the total error of the assay, which in turn determines the limit quantitation (LOQ). Since the MRM technique spends nearly all the time measuring the target analyte, the result is an unbeatable LOQ in matrix; something you will routinely achieve on the EVOQ-TQ.
True Workflow Design – Easy to Learn, Intuitive to Use
- Workflow design – Simple, intuitive, powerful
- Spectral Searching – One-click search of multiple spectral databases
- Libraries – User-created or commercial library support – NIST, Wiley, and Maurer, Pfleger, Weber (MPW)
- Reporting – Over 50 standard report templates, Application specific, EPA Environmental, WPDT
- Custom Report Creator – Excel®-based for rapid creation
MRM Method Builder – Designed by Chromatographers
With the EVOQ, you don’t need to know the MRM transition of an analyte; let the software auto-fill it for you! Simply drag in the name of the compound from the factory-installed compound library which contains over 2000 MRM transitions, and let the software set up the method and manage the EVOQ duty cycle.
PACER™ Software – Exception-based Data Review
In a commercial testing laboratory, we understand time is critical and data quality is paramount. PACER software and the EVOQ LC-TQ enable you to run more samples without the typical data analysis bottlenecks.
Why Work With Us
Cleanest design & Clear Message
- Visually aesthetic and attractive
- Well balanced & easy on the eye
- Intuitive user experience
Feature rich and user friendly Worpress Themes
- Plenty of Shortcodes
- Premade and ready to use icons
- Sliders, carousels, tabbed data, testimonials and more
Outstanding Five-Star Support
Our templates are very functional and element rich, this way you have plenty of resources within a hand reach. They are also very easy to customized, clearly coded and documented.